Terms of Service
Acceptance of Terms
Welcome to Latest Wizards! These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of our website, available at www.latestwizards.com, and any related services, features, or content provided by Latest Wizards (collectively referred to as the “Service”). By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms.If you disagree with any portion of these Terms, please do not use our Service.
Use of the Service
- Eligibility: You must be at least 18 years old or have the legal capacity to enter into a binding agreement to use our Service. You represent and warrant that you meet these requirements by using the Service.
- Account Creation: In order to access certain features or areas of the Service, you may be required to create an account. You are responsible for providing accurate and up-to-date information during the registration process. You are also responsible for keeping your account credentials secure and for all activity that occur under your account.
- User Content: You may have the opportunity to contribute content to the Service, such as comments or reviews. By submitting content, you grant Latest Wizards a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, and display such content worldwide in any media.
- Prohibited Activities: When using the Service, you agree not to engage in any of the following activities:
* Violating any applicable laws or regulations
* Impersonating any person or entity
* Posting or transmitting any unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or spam
* Interfering with or disrupting the Service, its servers, or networks connected to it
* Attempting unauthorized access to any part of the Service
* Engaging in any activity that could harm the reputation of Latest Wizards or its users
- Content Ownership: The Service and all of its content, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, and software, are owned by Latest Wizards or its licensors and are protected by intellectual property laws. You agree not to use, copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, or create derivative works of any part of the Service without prior written consent from Latest Wizards.
- Trademarks: The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Service are the property of Latest Wizards or third parties. You are not permitted to use these trademarks without the prior written consent of Latest Wizards or the respective third-party owner.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Use at Your Own Risk: The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Latest Wizards makes no express or implied guarantees or warranties about the Service’s availability, accuracy, reliability, appropriateness, or completeness. You use the Service entirely at your own risk.. Your use of the Service is at your own risk.
- Third-Party Content: The Service may include content from third parties or links to third-party websites. Latest Wizards does not endorse or assume any responsibility for any third-party content or websites. You recognize and agree that Latest Wizards is not responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of any third-party content or websites, either directly or indirectly.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Latest Wizards or its officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, orpunitive damages, or any direct or indirect loss of profits or income, or any loss of data,